Numerous negative effects were caused by nurse migration

bismillah 15 / 29 1  
IELTS SUMMARY MONTH: NURSE MIGRATION

Numerous negative effects were caused by nurse migration .One kindof it,in developing cauntries,as like in sub-Saharan afrika ,south Asia, and Amerika-a major problem for the shortage is nurse migration to developed countries in Erope and North Amerika as well as Australia. .

Because of it,the nurses choser to go to the developed country in order to get a big earn and better quality of life available in developed countries. For example,the Philippines have myriad of trained nurses migrate to abroad,they can send money to the relatives back home [nearing $1 billion anually]

If the widespread nurse migration in the long run, it does nothing to remedy the underlying cause of the shortage and the goverentment let it occurred. In order to ,the results in millions of people being deprived of the health care they need.
Yonathan 46 / 65 5  
Hi bismillah
Let me give you some advice...

One kindof(kind of) it,in developing cauntries(countries) ,as like in sub-Saharan afrika ,south Asia, and Amerika-a(America) major problem for the ...
Because of it(Therefore) ,the nurses choser to go to(tend to choose to) the developed country in order to get a big earn(earn big salaries) and better quality of ...

... money to the relatives back home [nearing $1 billion anually]
... migration in the long run, it(and goverment) does nothing to remedy ...

You should double checked your summary to reduce wrong spelling
Many wrong and disconnected sentence
Thank you and keep writing
Dioba 68 / 104 7  
Hi,after reading your summary, i have some suggestions, perhaps usefull for you
1.Numerous negative effects ... ---->Various of negatives effects were caused by nurse migration
2.Wrong spelling words :
cauntries ---> countries
Amerika ----->America
3.in developing countries such as sub-Saharan Afrika ...
4.choser to go to ----> prefer to choose
5. to get a big earn -----> to get high salaries or earn money
6.myriad ----> not fit with Health theme, it is usually use for environment issue.i prefer choose many or various.

Home / Writing Feedback / Numerous negative effects were caused by nurse migration