There are many nurses migrating to developed nations in favour of well-paid vacancies.

rizaldohabibie 19 / 35  
IELTS writing summary: Nurse Migration

There are many nurses migrating to developed nations in favour of well-paid vacancies. From that standpoint, the spreading of nurse is now imbalance which causes nursing shortage in the developing countries and it greatly influences the bulk of health care.

Lured by better quality of life and higher salaries, nurses from developing countries overburden the health care system where nurses are the preliminary caregivers as doctors are limited as well. Therefore, patients are often untreated and they just administered by assistant nurses who have only rudimentary training.

Afterwards, other thread concerning this problem is underinvestment in nursing education which leads to an unstable workforce to meet current and future needs. It is common when nursing schools deny thousands of qualified applicants every year because of a lack of nursing faculty.

In conclusion, doing nothing to recover the cause underlying of the shortage, millions of people will suffer from the deprived health care they need.
Yonathan 46 / 65 5  
Hi Rizaldo
Let me give you some advice...

... nations in favour of well-paid vacancies(salaries) .
... health care system where nurses are the preliminary(primary) caregivers as doctors ...
Therefore, patients are often untreated and they just administered by assistant ...
It is common(happen) when nursing schools deny ...
In conclusion, doing(do) nothing to recover the cause ...

Home / Writing Feedback / There are many nurses migrating to developed nations in favour of well-paid vacancies.