The nursing shortage is still a problem in both developing and developed countries

Yonathan 46 / 65 5  
IELTS Summary 9 Nurse Migration

There are many nurses today than any time in history, but nursing shortage still a problem in both developing and developed countries. In developing countries, many qualified nurses working abroad to wealthier countries to get better salary and better quality of life while at their home nurse position go unfilled or just nurses with rudimentary training. In developing countries some patients go untreated not because drugs are unavailable but because there are not enough nurses to care them.

In developed countries like Europe and North America health care services are largely needed because of largely amount of elderly. Otherwise, underinvestment in nursing education cause decline of qualified nurses for future needs. For example, nursing school refuse many qualified applicants because of their shortage of nursing faculty. Developed country need to invest in nursing education and focus on retaining and rewarding nurses appropriately.
kwang997 2 / 2  
There are many (more ) nurses today than any time ...
... better quality of life while at their home (homelands ) nurse position go unfilled (the number of nurse) is unfilled or just ...
... some patients do not (get proper treatments ) not because drugs (...) not enough nurses to care(take care of ) them.

... are largely needed because of largely amount of elderly (the large amount of old people ). Otherwise, underinvestment in nursing education cause (causes the ) decline of ...
Dioba 68 / 104 7  
Hi Yonathan,after reading your summary, i have some suggestions, perhaps usefull for you
1."countries to get better salarysalaries and better"
2."....In developing countries some patients go ...
In developed countries like Europe and North America....."--->put conjunction word to make one sentence to each other are connected.you can use Furthermore,meanwhile,etc....

Furthermore I or Meanwhile in developed countries ..."
3."to wealthier countries to get better"---> to wealthier countries for get better
4.decline---->declines

Home / Writing Feedback / The nursing shortage is still a problem in both developing and developed countries