Obesity has been a serious issue in the world and people should be aware about this.

adrian21 15 / 17 3  
Obesity is now a major global epidemic.
What can be done to tackle this increasingly common problem?

Obesity has been a serious issue in the world and people should be aware about this. Several actions have to be done in order to remedy this which can be derived from its causes.

Starting from the root of this problem, there are some bad habits causing obesity. Firstly, often to consume junk food will supply much fat to our body resulting in increasing the possibility of getting health problem. A heart attack, for an instance, is the most happening disease thanks to obesity. Second, obesity occurs due to lack of exercise. It impacts on low stamina and may shorten lifetime. Therefore, we should avoid these kind of habits to maintain our healthy.

By analyzing those reasons, several solutions can be done to tackle this major endemic problem. Refer to excess consumption of junk food, government need to reduce the number of fast food restaurant. The government also needs to campaign a healthy lifestyle to encourage its people in doing balance diet. A strict rule can also force people to have proportional body like what Japan did which is only 2% of its citizens have obesity problem. In addition, an early education need to discuss about the danger of obesity. Regarding lack of exercise, it will be better for individuals to allocate at least 30 minutes in each day to do exercise, accompanied by a balance diet to maintain the nutrition in our body. Consequently, all possible solutions will be effective if both government and individual take part to overcome obesity issue.

Great solutions can be reflected by understanding the causes. We have to pay more attention on this and hold hand together to resolve this issue.
Anaguna 21 / 27 5  
Hello Adrian,
Your essay is good, but I want to give you a suggestion in the idea that you has written in the second paragraph. You said that the solution to tackle obesity problem is by reducing the number of restaurant fast food. In my point of view, it will be difficult since it can come up with a new problem such as a conflict with the fast food companies. They do not want to lose their profit absolutely. So, it is better if people who like eating fast food should practice more exercise so as to make their health better.

Home / Writing Feedback / Obesity has been a serious issue in the world and people should be aware about this.