Observation of rail transport in 4 developed countries in 2007

irhame 52 / 50 25  
The chart shows the information of people using rail transport, their destinations, and their cargo in 2007 in 4 developed countries. Overall, it can be seen that there are different figures in every category for these nations. In any case, while USA brought a lot of cargo, Japan still dominated in this time frame.

In 2007, Italy passengers using rail transport were 5.5, but it is slight difference have shown by UK residents at 5.9. Even though Britain was higher than Italian, with the gap 10 km Italian was more tended to use rail transport at 780. After that, UK folks more likely to bring more goods then Italy people by 22.2 billion tons.

Afterwards, rail transport was not the most favorite transportation for American, representing 0.3 which was the lowest number of passengers. However, even though little passengers, this developed state carried lots of staff at 2,820 billion tons which were the highest number of cargo.

On the other hand, while Japanese used rail transport more often than others and further destination, representing 27 people and 1,980 km. At 23.01 billions of tons, this showed that Japan inhabitants tend to bring less many kinds of goods.

irfan727 49 / 68 29  
hello,, i'll try give some suggestions on your passage.
After that, UK folks more likely to bring more goods then Italy people by 22.2 billion tons.
i guess in this case you got wrong on spelling meaning.
After that, UK folks more likely to bring more goods than Italy people by 22.2 billion tons.

However, even though little few passengers, this developed state carried lots of staff stuff at 2,820 billion tons which were the highest number of cargo cargoes.

hope it can helps, thanks

Home / Writing Feedback / Observation of rail transport in 4 developed countries in 2007