Observing children copy the watched parents - IELTS Sample Essay

mMaftuna 2 / 3 1  
Hi everybody!!!

It is TASK 2 essay.
Could you help me with checking it?
Here is the topic: Children learn best by observing the behavior of adults and copying it. Do you agree or disagree?

Nowadays children tent to be more flexible and adaptable to the surrounding. As long as children have adults around them, they learn by copying their behavior out.There is said that children learn best by monitoring the behavior of adults and copying it.I agree up to the point,but, as this issue has become essential these days, there should be examined different sides of an issue before coming to any conclusion. In the following paragraphs I will discuss both views.

...
shintacandrade 10 / 74 87  
Nowadays children tent tend to be more flexible and adaptable to the surrounding. As long as children have adults around them, they learn by copying their behavior out.There is said that children learn best by monitoring the behavior of adults and copyingimitating it.I agree up to the point, but, as this issue has become essential these days, there should be examined different sides of an issue before coming to any conclusion. In the following paragraphs, I will discuss both views.

On one hand, adults, specifically parents are mostly around their children, therefore children may try to emulate the gestures, the speech flow or theeven walking style of their parents. For instance, recent research has proved that 80 percent of children's character basesare formed by observing the behavior offrom adults around them. It is clearly seen that children learn best by observingmimicking other people's behaviors. As a compliment, the children can emulate anything as simple as the walking style of his father. Children often choose to model themselves from individuals who share their time with.

On the other hand, however, there is none in this world who was born with full learning on behavior. Though, it does not mean that the adult person's behavior is well enough to be followed by children. TakingTake an example from adults who owe hazardous habits may harm or make shape the mind of children. As an example, they might know that smoke is not good for their health, they want to do what adults do. As a result they acquire somesevere habits that can totally deteriorate their lives later on.

In conclusion to that, adults should always be concerned with their actions around children because wethey play a very important role in theirchildren lives. They are our hope for a better future. Why not start teaching them everything that we wanted to be taught when we were their age?<in my opinion, your last sentence is not needed. what you should do is that adding a recommendation>

Good luck!
Rich Monte 2 / 94 2  
It should be stressed that parents, not adults, are responsible for their children. Humans are not a herd of cows who will do fine in life by observing other cows. Your essay should underline this simple fact; for now, from your essay seems that failure of a child in the future life can be attributed to 'adults' who happen to be in their surroundings..

Home / Writing Feedback / Observing children copy the watched parents - IELTS Sample Essay