Let's All Obsess Over This Intricate Map of Alt Music History

PHA2016 39 / 62 4  
The history of band music performance started to a legendary band in England, The Sex Pistols begin its performance in 4 June 1976, Manchester Hall. Now, this performance has been peak up to rank one all the time. However it not the band but the spectators made the exhibition famous. A counter culture rock music spilled out from these. The band had influenced many kinds music today such as punk, ska, hardcore, grunge, etc. To connect those complex relations all band, a researcher looked by the poster on a circuit board from a transistor radio namely music-mapping print. As a result, firstly, researcher used symbolic code commercially available transistor radio it came out in 1954 then manifested into poster form and frozen in time. Secondly, the music mapping used musical connections to identify listening recommendations. Those between band types and layers between legends like The Clash and Television-are delightfully easy to find this music map.
sasariri 17 / 25  
Hi Pha2016..
Let me give you some advice...

... performance started tofrom a legendary (...), The Sex Pistols,beginbegan its performance in 4thof June 1976 (or you could write June 4th 1976 , in Manchester Hall.

... has been peak up to first rank one all the time. However it not the band but the spectators made the exhibition famous.(you should make a clear sentence, I could not get the point

Good Job.
I hope It is helpful..
angga93 42 / 74 20  
The history of band music performance started to ...
The history of band music performance dates back to 4 June 1976 when The Sex Pistols, a legendary band in England, performed in Manchester Hall.

Now, this performance has been peak up to rank one all the time. However it not the band ...
Thanks to its spectators, this band's popularity hits the top now.

... influenced many kinds of music today such ...

To connect those complex relations to all bands , a researcher looked by[?] the poster on a ...

As a result,(Improper cohesive device; this is not a consequence) firstly, researcher used symbolic ...

Home / Writing Feedback / Let's All Obsess Over This Intricate Map of Alt Music History