If I would obtain a chance to go abroad then I would go to China

Omerzafar 2 / 3  
You have the opportunity to visit a foreign country for two weeks. Which country would you go?

First China, then Australia

Everyone love to travel around the world. I would obtain a chance to go abroad nation then I would go in china. In this essay, I will examine a reason behind, why I want to go china

Although china has a myriad thing to see. First of all, I am going to see Great Wall of china because it includes in seven wonders of the world. Additionally, in the night it looks spectacular and its great attraction for tourists. Secondly, I heard from my sagacious mentor, however, she told me about Chinese food so personally, I would like to go the divergent restaurant and keen to eat Chinese cuisine. Furthermore, China is famous for its enormous building, indeed, I am looking forward to seeing it and likewise work at a construction site as because I want to see diligent labor.

Moreover, I personally like to visit a faculty, as because China comprise of cutting edge technology at the university level. In addition, willing to look for science exhibitions, that are held at a university level. Albeit, I would curious to look for its art. Firstly, tradition dress, secondly, picture of landscape picture of the landscape of eminent Chinese personalities and also of an ancient collection of divergent unique things. I would like to meet Jackie Chan, likewise want to see Chinese malls and splendid temples. Furthermore, library would be one of the most important as because I am an avid reader of book. Importantly, transportation system and flow of traffic and underpasses as well as roads.

In conclusion, after visiting China my second destination will be Australia.
YomanAwe 1 / 3 1  
Hey!
A couple of things. First, you ought to capitalize every instance of China in the essay. It'll go through a word processor because they confuse it with the object, but you're talking about a country.

Don't add that last bit about Australia, because you never talk about it and it doesn't help you answer the prompt.
You have a couple other grammatical issues, but I'm sure you can handle those. Your content is good, however.

Home / Writing Feedback / If I would obtain a chance to go abroad then I would go to China