Oceans Given Boost as Nations Agree to Protect a Third Worldwide - Summary Article

andika08 81 / 80 16  
In the modern life there are so many things that must be protect like ocean. Recently, an idea from IUCN (International Union for Conservation of Nature). This program will be continue until 2030 with gradually. Development the ocean for do some new creature. But there are some nationality who do not agree with that idea. The reason is they want to focus not just in the area but also for resources. Because it is big potential from ocean side can be explore.

There are many aspect to focus such as climate, habitats, ecosystem and salinity. Other aspect like make a new things like coral island. If the temperatur too high it can impact from the ocean which many organism lived there for a long times. Some conservations also not agree with this. UNESCO also same opinion like that cause it make change the environment that must to keep for future called World Herritage.
Gian16 2 / 6  
In the modern life there are so many things ... (on the present time, there are a lot of things that people should protect, such as environment, ocean, and climate) many things = plural .

This program will be continue until ... ( This program will be continuing gradually until 2030)
Development the ocean for [...] not agree with that idea ( Even though development ocean for creating new feature, but there are some nationalities do not support this idea.)

... they want to focus not just in the area but also for resources ( Not only..... But also)
... potential from ocean side can be explore. ( can be explored)
There are many aspect to focus such as climate... (many aspects ; many = plural)
Other aspect like make a new things ... ( Another aspect is making a new coral island)
maulida07 6 / 7 1  
halo, here are my suggestions:

... there are so many things that must be protected like ocean. Recently, an idea from IUCN ...(this sentence is not complete)
the Development the ocean for do some new creatures . ButHowever, there are some nationalitynationalities who do not agree with thatan idea.
... they want to focus on not just in the area ...
this is Because it is big potential from ...

If the temperature too high it can impact from the ocean which many organism lived ...
UNESCO also same opinion like that cause it make change the environment (...) called World HerritageHeritage .
ALMAJID14 5 / 5  
Hello,, these are my suggestion which focus on grammar and structure

... many things that must be protect (protected) like ocean. Recently, an idea from IUCN ... (complete your sentence). This program will be continue Use V3 because passive) until 2030 with gradually . Development the ocean for do (preposition+v-ing =Gerund) some new creature (use s because plural). But (there is no but in first sentence) there are some nationality who ...

The reason is(use complex sentence) they want to focus not just ...
Because it is big potential from ocean side can be explore.( there is no conjunction)
There are many aspect (use S because plural) to focus such as ...
If the temperatur (spelling) too high it can impact from ...
... make change the environment that must to ( after modal there is no conjunction) keep for future called World Herritage (spelling).

Home / Writing Feedback / Oceans Given Boost as Nations Agree to Protect a Third Worldwide - Summary Article