The offspring is a happiness factor for married couple.

ifraanisa05 44 / 70 6  
The charts below show the results of a survey on happiness rating for married and unmarried people in the US, and the effect of children on the overall ratings of married couples. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

The bar charts give information about the percentage of happiness which come from married and unmarried people according to ages and the rate of happiness from married couple according to having children. Overall, married couples are twice the rate of happiness than unmarried couple. Although, between having and not having children in every age of married couples do not affect their happiness

According to ages, the average rate of married couples' happiness is around 44 percent. In contrast, people in 15-64 years old group are around 21 percent of happiness even they do not have marital status. Over 65 years old, unmarried people get happiness which is 34 percent. But, most people in the US feel the happiness under 50 percent.

Children is a happiness factor for married couple. But, having or not having children is a slight difference. Children under 18 years old make couples happy in 44 percent. Having no children which is 43 percent brings happiness to married couple and children in 18 ages is the lowest percentage which is 41 percent makes their parents happy

• married and unmarrried people

• married couples
akbarmappiare 31 / 469 275  
Hi Miss Ifra.
These are my thoughts towards your writing. Please, meet my notes and review them.
GOOD LUCK
^_^

... people according to ages GROUPS and the rate of (...) having children AND NOT. Overall, married couples are twice the rate(Please, avoid the detailed information in the overview.)of happiness than unmarried couple.

I am gonna offer the alternative overview:
"OVERALL, IT CAN BE SEEN THAT THERE IS A CIRCUMSTANCE A MARRIED COUPLE FEELS HAPPIER THAN AN UNMARRIED PERSON. FURTHERMORE, THE NUMBER OF CHILDREN DOES NOT IMPACT SIGNIFICANTLY ON PARENTS' HAPPINESS."

According to ages CLUSTERS BASED ON AGE, the average rate ...
... people get happiness which is AT 34 percent. But HOWEVER, most people GENERALLY in the US feel the happiness, REPRESENTING AT under 50 percent A HALF (You should make it more various) OF MAXIMUM SCALA GIVEN.

... factor for THE married couple. But NEVERTHELESS (Miss, here you need a transitive word. "but" is the conjunction), having or not having ...
... which is AT 43 percent brings happiness to FOR THE married couple,(Don't put a comma if those have different subjcts) and children in 18 ages is the lowest percentage which is AT 41 percent makes , MAKING their parents happy
Hi Ifra, below are my suggestions to enhance your analysis essay;

- whichthat camecome from married
- married couple according to havingwith children and those without .
- Overall, married couples experienceare twice
- married couples, this does not affect their happiness

- In contrastOn the contrary ,
- even if they do not have marital statusare single .
- Over 65 years old, unmarried people get happiness which isare happy at 34 percent.
- ButHowever , most people in the US
- feel thethat happiness is under 50 percent.

There you have it Ifra, I hope the above remarks are helpful to your revision, I made the first 2 paragraphs and I left the last one so you can try to edit it yourself, following the above modifications.

Home / Writing Feedback / The offspring is a happiness factor for married couple.