Old aged people go to live in homes, who should bear the fee - government or family

mohang 1 / -  
People getting old is inevitable and this has been root cause for moving to live in a home with other old people, where they are being taken care by the nurses, who are been paid a stipulated amount for their services by the respective families or in few cases government owes the responsibility.

Although, grand parents are very useful to their families in looking after their grand children in all the terms like protection, teaching them good habits, they are always behind those kids caring about them. The amount of love and affection displayed by them is remarkable, they infact relish on the visual treat given by their grand children when do the naughty things around pulling, scratching, breaking etc., they can bear any false charges for the sake of happiness of their dear and near ones. Old people are like pillars to the families they are good judgers good or bad based on their experience, they would have come across lot of stressful incidents and they will provide right solutions to resolve the constraints of their families. They are always there to boost up the confidence and motivate to accomplish greatest challenges ahead.

On the contrary, what is offerred to them is really the opposite due to their ageing problems like disability, illness, dependence on others to do their basic necessities which is burden for the families to do so, they want to escape from their responsibilities and instead drive or push the old people to homes literally. Initially, they pay some amount to the care taking homes but later they never even thing or even forget, what a miserable situation. In this scenario, the government intervention comes to picture for the provision of the basic necessities through the funds.

However, ironically, the sole responsibility for looking after the old people should be bored by their respective families only but they have ridiculed and trying to escape from 'must do' things.

As far as my opinion is concerned, I solely believe that old people should never be send to home(care homes), we should think that it is a honour / privilege to live with their love, affection and blessings.
vaishali1980 26 / 83  
You should write small sentences instead of many commas.
You should mention clearly introduction and conclusion paragraph about your opinion, means who should bear the fee and why.
Try to connect all paragraph logically or keep flow related to subject.
Your writing is good, I think it has less grammatical mistake.
I never seen 'are been' word used in sentences. Please google it and get more information.
Hope this will helps you. :)

Home / Writing Feedback / Old aged people go to live in homes, who should bear the fee - government or family