The old map shows no buildings and any other facilities on this area, except the beach and palms.

PHA2016 39 / 62 4  
Writing Task 1: The two maps below show an island, before and after the construction of some tourist facility

The maps shows an area which is provided by travel accommodations previous until after construction that length 100 meters. Overall, previous, the land looked mostly undeveloped that shown trees and beach. Soon after construction, the land developed by variety of facilities.

Based on information on map that looked in previous land look no existing building and other facilities except beach and plant. The layout will prospect in the future that build several public facilities. In On the other hand, after construction there no longer space. Yet, the land replaced by accommodation such as restaurant, public space and road, and leisure. Whereas, the layout shows which was installed by water sport and swimming area near by the beach include boat as well. While cottage built in two places and road trough along restaurant, receptionist and peer. However, coconut tress existed along building. Interestingly, the land used in left side while the right side existed in more trees.

Hujjatul19 45 / 70 3  
Hello pha, I have some advices for your writing.

The maps shows an area which is provided by travel accommodations...ťť There is no information on the map said that it iss provided by travel accomodation. You should not give additional information

In On the other hand, ťť too much prepositions [On the other hand]

Hopefully it will help you to improve your writing. Best regard

Home / Writing Feedback / The old map shows no buildings and any other facilities on this area, except the beach and palms.