Once children start school, teachers have more influence on their intellectual and social developmen

bach53h 1 / -  

educators make young learners become more mature

Education not only substantially orients people's behaviour but also fundamentally affects social awareness. Many individuals assume that when juveniles begin educating institutions, pedagogues obtain further impacts on discerning and societal enhancement than parents do. In my point of view, instructors will predominantly affect instead of parents on their intellectual and social development due to 2 indispensable reasons: teachers can support the children to acquire the background knowledge and they have strict disciplines

· First of all, educators have firm effects on juveniles through the academic training. Indeed, teachers can understand the psychology of their students because they were acquired qualified knowlege capably. For example, young adults who begin the professional education grow up gradually thus their psychology is exceedingly complicated. For this reason, teachers who have background knowledge and absorb a range of psychological perspective can assist the kids with promoting their abilities and awareness. Furthermore, the intellectual capability of academic students is more advanced than the primary children. As a result, teachers will instruct the specific areas to orient the learners towards finding reasonable occupations.

· Last but not least, educators maintain stringent laws to control the class. In fact, it hardly has flesh-and-blood relationships between students and teachers, hence, the instructors will behave impartially. For instance, the pedagogues tend to adjust the rules that operate rationally for the age of the students, especially the primary children. As a result, the students will follow the laws unconditionally because they do not experience acutely. Aditionally, juveniles that carried out criminal activities are now being regenerated, they can not be regarded like students that are studying in qualified education. For this reason, they should comply with these severe laws operated by the instructors to return to the society.

· To conclude, I strongly believe that educators are the predominant factor that make learners become more mature because they are attended to professional systems.
Linh Dieu 8 / 16 1  
Hi Bach
I find your essay is quite potential about lexicon, but you are lacking detail topic so it is difficult for us to judge your essay correctly. Second, I think this essay is somewhat not relevant between your arguments and your examples like paragraph 3, because your argument is the instructors will behave impartially but your example is totally about the way children obey the rule but not how teachers behave. And the circumstance about students with criminal activities, according to me, is not strong enough to push your argument.

And you should explain more after this educators have firm effects on juveniles through the academic training, because the first sentence of each paragraph is more important than others but you don't explain it clearly

Hope this helps.

Home / Writing Feedback / Once children start school, teachers have more influence on their intellectual and social developmen