Hello Syeikh Bambang, let me give you some suggestions:
The line chart shows information about
total of amount ofTHE TOTAL / THE AMOUNT money OF aTHE city council THAT IS presented to the book clubs during four yearYEARSTHAT IS measured by pound sterling. POUNDSTERLING
1 THE TOTAL = THE AMOUNT ---> has same meaning. Use one of them
2. Article "a" is used if you still don't know what it refer to. Article "THE" is used when you already know what the data refer to. It can be seen that your data refers to the table, so, use "THE" not "A"
3. PRESENTED ---> past form. THAT IS PRESENTED ----> passive form. In your sentence, it looks like means passive form "diberikan, diukur menggunakan"
4. FOUR YEAR"S" ----> PLURAL FORM.
Overall, it can be seen that THE total of money which is given by THE city council IS always bigger than THE total of the book clubs. (WHAT IS YOUR MEANING? "UANG YANG DIBERIKAN OLEH PEMERINAH SELALU LEBIH BESAR DARIPADA JUMLAH KLUB BUKU". IT LOOKS LIKE "TIDAK NYAMBUNG".
5. ARTICLE "THE" PROBLEM AGAIN
5. IS ALWAYS BIGGER ---> DON'T FORGET USE VERB. A SENTENCE MUST CONTAIN SUBJECT AND VERB.
Since you don't upload the picture of your task, sorry i can't continue my correction into your BODY PARAGRAPH.
Next, you must upload it to make the contributor easier to correct it.
BREAK A LEG AKHIII SOLEEEH