Which one is better, young or old director?

yonathan66 30 / 27 5  
Most leaders or directors generally belong to an older age group, but some people believe that young leaders are better. To what extent do you agree or disagree? Give your own opinion.

A great deal of inhabitants thinks that young people should be better to become leaders or directors than old people. I personally believe that young leader can be more beneficial than older chiefs though they have more experience than the younger.

These days, lots of young adult establish their own company and become the directors on it. Young leaders can bring the company to success as they can create unique and fresh idea which is never made before. For example, Mark Zurkenberg, who was invent Facebook, had established internet-based business which is never exist before and it is known as social media. He achieved success though he was very young, and now, he is categorized as the fourth richest people in the world. It is clear that young leaders can be very beneficial as they can produce unconventional business idea.

However, in this modern era, many company which is leaded by old directors still have success also as it achieve lots of revenue since it was established. General Motor, which was created in 1970, was known as the biggest company on transportation device. But, it became bankrupt as there were no fresh idea on their management system, while many company made new development year-by-year. There is no doubt that old leaders is not good enough to lead company into success at the present time.

To conclude, undoubtedly that young leaders are better than old directors as they can give unique and unconventional idea which bring the company into success. But, I believe that there are lots of things that can be learnt by young people from old leaders as they have large experience, so then young leaders can improve their company and become more success than previous.
angga93 42 / 74 20  
A great deal of(for uncountable, a huge number of) inhabitants thinks(plural, think) that young people should be(not a suggestion, are capable)better to become better leaders or directors than old people.

...Mark Zurkenberg,who was invent Facebook , the inventor of facebook had established ...
nida26 30 / 19 5  
Hi. You have a great essay. Let me give suggestion for your essay. Please correct me, if I am wrong

A great dealA plenty("A great deal" is just for uncountable noun) of inhabitants thinks that ...

Young leaders can bring the company to success as they can create uniquecreative(Using "unique" is not appropriate and fresh idea which is never made before. For example, Mark ZurkenbergZurkerberg , who was invent Facebookthe inventor of Facebook , had established internet-based ...

He has achieved success though he was ...
... beneficial as they can produce unconventionalbright/ new(Using "unconventional" is not appropriate) business idea.

Thank you

Home / Writing Feedback / Which one is better, young or old director?