One of the characteristics of successful leaders is the sense of responsibility for accept

Hellen 1 / -  
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? One of the characteristics of successful leaders is the sense of responsibility for accepting their mistakes.

Leadership is in great demand nowadays, because nearly all groups need a leader to guide the members. But many tend to neglect one important factor of leadership, which is sense of responsibility to accept mistakes. From my perspective, this quality is an indispensable part of leadership, and should always be emphasized.

First of all, accepting mistakes is the precondition for further progress. To be specific, mistakes are actually inevitable in our life and work. If one often ignores the mistake or try to hide it from others, one can only make things worse because no mistakes can be corrected by themselves. Therefore, taking the courage to accept mistakes and trying ways to correct them are the right thing to do. For example, being a manager in an advertising company, my father is acclaimed for having the sense of responsibility to accept mistakes. Once his company had a client who asked for a magazine commercial for his product. My father and his colleagues took only two days to finish the job and submitted their works to the client. They got paid but my father discovered a mistake in the commercial: the client's website address was missing a letter. My father immediately called his client and confessed the imperfection. It turned out the client was touched by my father's behavior and become a loyal customer to my father's company. Thus it is clear from this example that the courage to accept mistakes is an essential quality for a leader.

In addition, accepting errors can help a leader earn respect from his employees. For instance, I used to be an intern in a beverage factory, the boss of which proposed a new product catering to the young market. Although the product was immediately welcomed in the market, its sales began to decline after only two months, because this product didn't conform to the company's brand image. The boss recognized this mistake and stopped producing the new beverage. At a staff meeting, the boss accepted his error in front of all his employees, who, in turn, felt respectful for the man. Thus it is not difficult to see that a leader who can accept mistakes can set a great model for his employees.

Overall, leadership requires the sense of responsibility to accept mistakes because this quality can lead a company to make more progress and help a leader earn respect from employees. I hope that every leader can recognize the importance of this valuable quality and be more courageous to accept his or her mistakes.
MisterWandering 18 / 321 130  
It is better if you provide us with the purpose of your writing (IELTS, TOEFL,...).

become a loyal customer to my father's company

he has become a loyal customer to my father's company since then.

didn't

Don't use contraction in your essay.
You write very well, Hellen :)
Leadership is in great demand nowadays,

Well, leadership had always been in demand since the inception of this world, not only among humans, but in the animal world too. You should open your essay with a hook statement that should be creative, interesting and meaningful too. The hook should have the power to grab the reader's attention to your writing.

Home / Writing Feedback / One of the characteristics of successful leaders is the sense of responsibility for accept