IELTS Task 1: Which One Is More Important, Internal or External Communication Skills?

fahmisadja 33 / 33 34  
The polling results of important communication skills in work are presented in the table between 1997 and 2007. At the first glance, it can be seen that communication skills are divided into two kinds, external and internal. Likewise, while dealing with people became the most essential ability in external sector, the most important skills in internal side was listening. In addition, all of the percentage rose gradually in all competences except capability of selling product or service.

According to external communication skill, most of people considered that dealing ability were the most essential at 60% in 1997 and 65% in 2006. On the other hand, a similar trend was figured by mastering knowledge of products and advising customers in both years at an average 38%. Afterwards, marketing competence showed a fall percentage and the most unimportant skill because it was represented only at 24% (1997) and 21% (2006) of respondents.

For internal communication skill, there was a slight increase of importance in this ability from 1997 to 2006. Capable to well listening was the greatest rise and the most important competence for people at 38% and 47% respectively in following year. Moreover, planning qualification was the most insignificant change approximately at 15%. Finally, less than 31% level was represented by other internal communication skills by plus minus 5% change of respondents.

(219 words)

The polling results of important communication skills in at work are presented in the table COVERING THE YEARS between 1997 and 2007. At the first glance, it can be seen that Cc ommunication skills are divided into two kinds , external and internal. Likewise, while dealing with people became the most essential ability in THE external sector, WHILE the most important skills NECESSARY ON THE in internal side was listening. In addition, allof the percentage rose gradually in all competences except capability IN THE ABILITY TO of selling A product or service.

According to BASED UPON THE external communication skill, most of people considered that dealing COMMUNICATING WITH OTHERS AN ESSENTIAL ability were the most essential at 60% in 1997 and 65% in 2006. On the other hand, a A similar trend was figured IN by mastering THE knowledge of products and advising customers in both years at an average OF 38%. Afterwards, m Marketing competence showed a fall IN percentage and IS RECOGNIZED AS the most unimportant skill because it was represented only at 24% (1997) and 21% (2006) of respondents.

For internal communication skill, there was a slight increase of IN THE importance in this ability from 1997 to 2006. Capable to well listening was the greatest rise and the most important competence for people at 38% and 47% respectively in THE following year. Moreover, p Planning qualification was the most insignificant change AT approximately at 15%. Finally, less than 31% level was represented by other internal communication skills by plus OR minus 5% IN THE change of respondents.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS Task 1: Which One Is More Important, Internal or External Communication Skills?