One thing that makes me happy this week.

effiechen22 1 / -  

Accompanying my younger sister

My sister who is 12 years younger than me told her annoyances to me before sleep on this Monday night.Those annoyances were about interpersonal relationship,familyship and pressure from schoolwork. I just realized she was already a teenager, As her older sister, I was glad that she plucked up the courage to tell me her thoughts. Accompanying her to face those annoyances by open mind is meaningful to me.
This essay is meant to be a deep reflection of your relationship with your sister. If should cover at least 2 simple paragraphs. other fiust paragraph should set the stage for why your sister decided to open up to you and how you responded to it. Develop the reasons why her openness made you happy.

The second paragraph should relate to how your relationship was prior to this event. Then explain hour you felt after the talk. How did the relationship change for the better and why this gave you joy. Expand on the realization that the child is now a teenager and why that made you happy and what it means to you.

The essay is off to a good start but is boring to read because of the direct writing approach. If allowed, be creative. Setup the scene, add dialogue and action, given things up in the presentation.

Home / Writing Feedback / One thing that makes me happy this week.