One of the worst effects of tourism is environmental destruction

anhngo 1 / -  
People say that tourism has many negative effects on the countries that people travel to.

Tourism of many countries is a main industry. these countries receive large numbers of tourists and have to provide a lot of facilities for them. this brings money and profit for economy and job for local people, but it also causes lots of problems.

In my opinion, one of the worst effects of tourism is environmental destruction. If trees have been cut down to build resort, or hotels, this will influence not only the health of people but also their children of future.

Another disadvantage of tourism is the presence if large crowds of people in streets and areas beauty. when this happens, local people can find it difficult any thing to do.

Generally, i think there are possible things that tourists can do. Firstly, they can think about where they will go on holiday and find more information about their holiday destination before they leave. secondly, they should try to look after the area they stay in and observe the rules there.

overall, i believe tourism have many benefits. However, people also think about protecting tourists locations, and reducing bad impacts of tourists behaviour.
ltduc97 3 / 3 1  
their children of future. in the future
I think this sentence is not stabilize .
... the presence if large crowdsof local people are beautiful
You should be able to take care of the rest of the text on your own. Consider reading some articles in English written by native speakers - you need to get a better 'feel' of the language.
Hi Ngo, WELCOME to the Essay Forum Family, please find a few suggestions below;

- Tourism ofin many countries is a main industry.
- theseSome countries receive large
- profit forto the economy and job for local people,

- havehas been cut down to build resort, ors and hotels,
- this will influence not only the health of the people but
- also their children ofthe future generation.

- Another disadvantage of tourism is the presence ifof large
- inon the streets and areas of beauty.
- it difficult any thing to do anything .
- will go on a holiday and find more
- havehas many benefits.
- However, people also need to think about protecting
- tourists locations, and reducing bad impacts of tourists behaviourtourism in the environment and its local people .

There you have it Ngo, I hope you will be able to follow through with the corrections made and should you need further assistance, we are here for you.

Home / Writing Feedback / One of the worst effects of tourism is environmental destruction