IELTS TASK 2 - can online classes replace the traditional one?

hantran 1 / -  

an illusory dream

E-education nowadays get a high position in the education field because of the development of technology. So, some people reckon that it will definitely replace the traditional learning, others thinks that face to face courses are enternal and nothing can change it. In my opinion, both classes have their own advantages and disadvantages.

it is undeniable that study online bring a lot of beneifits for students, especially in this quarantine time. Firstly, learning online save much time and money of students and teacher than going to school. With the convenience of high-tech devices, learners are easily approach the knowledge when traveling or in a lacking of shool facilities condition. Secondly, zoom and teams are the common tool for studying online today and both of them are required a specific level of using computer. So, interacting with others through the internet improve much of technology skills for students and teacher when using application for learning. Last but not least, in this deathly padamic: covid, online studying at home is the best solution for education which is not only provide comprehension for student but also save for themselves.

On the other hand, it is obvious that traditional classes are also beneficial to undergraduates. Firstly, it solves the largest problems of e-education for teachers, unable to support their kids simultaneously. Learning in a face to face conditions allow educators to observe if some students have difficulties in understanding lesson and help them. Moreover, nothing can guarantee that there are no online entertainment while learning online. So, e-education might be more convenient but the traditional classes giving more knowledge than online can do. Secondly, proving teamwork skill and friendship is needed for children and school do that very well. By preparing different events and exercises, students can easily build up camaraderie between firends and this contribute their happy school life. Therefore, the merits of face to face courses are undeniable.

In the conclusion, with the benefits of online classes, it might become an usefull supply for the teachers but replacing offline class is still an illusory dream.
For a task 2 essay, you should not be overwriting the information in the presentation. Stay within the 250-290 word count, 4 paragraph discussion presentation to help you achieve a better score. It is never useful to write so many words and consider yourself accomplished. Thinking that the more words you write, the better your final score. Based on this type of writing, you only managed to successfully create repeated, unchecked, and uncorrected errors throughout the presentation. All of which will result in a less than expected score for you.

The errors cover several areas of spelling mistakes, a series of GRA errors, along with coherence and cohesiveness errors. The number of errors in each scoring rubic indicate that you will be receiving sizeable percentage deductions, which could very well hold your work back from achieving your target score. Remember, the score depends on the lack of errors. The more errors you have, the lower the score you will get.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS TASK 2 - can online classes replace the traditional one?