OPEC agrees its first production cut since 2008

PHA2016 39 / 62 4  
Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) made a decision that member of this organization cannot agree about cartel system because Iran and Saudi Arabia was still rival in this sectori. On September 28th the OPEC members gathered a meeting and agreed to cut and limit of production to 32.5-33 m barrels per day. Saudi Arabia was decreased significantly in production. Next, these will take noticed of what the agreement talked about Saudi Arabic. This country had insisted that it would cut output only if other producers followed suit. However, This condition, OPEC brought into direct conflict with other such as like Iran. This country had been decreased of oil production while the Algiers Agreement will be possible if Iran won of argumentation. On the other hand, this agreement already discussed about oil price whereas the oil market had been decreased the price this year. For additional information, OPEC still powerfull in oil global market.
Afdhel 14 / 21 1  
Hi, there. I will give you some suggestions.

... that member of this organization can not agree

... Saudi Arabia was still be rival in this sector.(without i)

if Iran won of argumentation ( if Iran won the argumentation)

Good Luck
RAY93 35 / 186 136  
... (OPEC) made a decision thatIN WHICH member of this (...) cartel system becauseSINCE Iran and Saudi Arabia wasARE still THE rival in this sectori . On September 28th [COMMA] the OPEC members (...) to cut and limit ofTHE production to 32.5-33 ... MOREOVER/BESIDES/AT THE SAME TIME. etc [according to the meaning you want to deliver] Saudi Arabia was decreased significantly in production.

... cut output only if other producers followed suit.? However, ON This condition, OPEC HAS brought into direct conflict with otherS such as like[REDUNDANCY] Iran.

... been decreased ofITS oil production while the (...) if Iran won ofTHE argumentation.
... the oil market had been decreased ON the price this year.
... OPEC IS still powerful in ...

OVERALL, you need to concern about the coherence of each sentence in delivering the flow of ideas or information

Home / Writing Feedback / OPEC agrees its first production cut since 2008