There is opening a high school in your community. Comment and discuss about the effects.

m javed 1 / -  
High school is the important medium to educate and develop basic concepts in a child. However, i firmly believe that, development of high school in community has several advantages. As more schools in the community give opportunity for more children to be educated. Also, children have ease of access to reach school as it is located in the community. And believe it or not, it brings community people closer to each other.

To begin with, the more schools in the community the more children will be educated. Schools give the opportunity for children to learning and develop skills. However, it is beneficial for children's future as well as for country's prosperity. School social activities also develop confidence in a child to talk to one another and he becomes confidently face any difficult situation in his entire life.

Furthermore, the school which is at shorter distance from home saves the time of children as well as parents. The school located in the local community saves the time of children as they reach school on time and also those parents who drop their children to school would be more feasible. Therefore, both parents and their offspring feel comfortable and relax.

Finally, school in the community brings community people closer to each other. As children within the community study, play with each other and also their parents meet each other in school meetings and in morning and afternoon when they pick and drop their children. It increases social activities in the community and people would know their community people closely.

In conclusion, the opening of high school in local community is beneficial for children as well as for the prosperity of the country and nation. The more the people in a country will be educated, the country would be great place to live as it eliminate illiteracy from the world.
huanbumdev 1 / 1  
There are some errors that you should pay attention to.

However, I firmly believe that development of high school ...
As more schools in the community give an opportunity for more children ...

Furthermore, the school which is at a shorter distance from ...

Finally, the school in the community brings ...

... opening of high school in the local community is beneficial for ...
... the country would be a great place to live as it eliminates illiteracy from the world.
sasariri 17 / 25  
Hi m Javed. . .
Let me give you some advice. . .

High school is the important mediumyou can change with media to educate and develop ...
However, iI firmly believe that,..

The more the people in a country will be educated,(...) live as it eliminates illiteracy from the world.

Good Job.
I hope It is heplful..
Fitri12 28 / 53 6  
Hi M. Javed,

High school is the important medium to educate ... (You may also write: High school is an important medium to educate and develop basic concepts in a child. You may utilize article "The" to specify something as "the only one" or "the most" or "the......of.......")

Please pay attention to the flow of your writing and its sense of meaning. you should also learn more about collocation to enrich your vocabulary and to avoid repetitive words.

Thank you.

Home / Writing Feedback / There is opening a high school in your community. Comment and discuss about the effects.