There's an opinion that the hard work and decisive personality are the secret of being successful

IvanMS027 43 / 56 9  
Some people think that hard work and determination are the keys to success in life. Some, on the other hand, think that there are other factors behind a successful life. Give your opinion

There is an opinion that having hard work and decisive personalities are the secret of being success. Others believe that having those personalities are not enough. In my opinion, not only hard work and determination, but also family influence are needed to reach the success.

Today, life is getting harder and harder. In order to deal with the problems around us, we should have the good personal habits that are able to overcome those problems. Hard work and determination are the most needed personalities nowadays. Research conducted by Mr. Fujinuma Satoru from King University of London tells has told that 43 percent of people having this personality gets the better chance to be more success, and in addition, he takes the wages as the indicator of success because it is hard to measure other indicators. Furthermore, I briefly believe that hard work without determination can decrease the chance to be success since the companies, nowadays, need the people having those traits as their employees.

However, based on my experience, family's influence gives the big impact to be one of the factors of people's success. Every person in the world needs supports when they are down. The TED presentation in Arizona, presented by Mr. John Wakawangze from Leeds University, presents that family gives 63 percent of people's success. He argued that people cannot make a big step in their life without the influence from people around them, especially the relatives.

All in all, based on the research that I've mentioned before, I strongly believe that having a character to choose a decision and giving all of our efforts to do work are not enough. We also need the support from the closest people, especially our family to grab the success of life.

(291 Words)
MufliHamid - / 21 7  
Today , life is getting harder and harder. I
... needed personalities nowadays .
... of London tells has told that 43 percent of ...
... since the companies, nowadays , need the people ...

PLEASE AVOID THE REPETITION OF TIME SIGNAL. (BLUE) YOU WROTE IT 3 TIMES IN THE SAME PARAGRAPH.

Home / Writing Feedback / There's an opinion that the hard work and decisive personality are the secret of being successful