IELTS 2 : opinion about an interview stage in selecting next employees

ichatea07 27 / 24 10  
Most employers interview candidates before hiring them. Do you think this is the best way to do it? In your opinion, what is the best method for choosing employees?

Nowadays, thousands of manufacturers conduct interview sections to select future worker candidates. However, I would argue that this step that aims at looking for best employees is not suitable since it incompletely illustrates job seekers' capabilities whilst on the stage practical works are possible to cover up this necessity.

Selecting candidates for work cannot be relied merely on job interviews because this way does not completely describe people's ability. The interviewers frequently create subjective assessments to the interviewees which this is unable showing the candidates' excellent practical skills. For example, one company in my area does not operate optimally because all employees were hired via CVs and interviews as they are worse than previous expectations.

In order to avoid obtaining dissapointing results of future employees selection, a factory could add a better strategy to check true ability to work of every candidate which mainly emerges as a test on the spot. Normally, this method is proven in gaining desirable workers because they can adapt and work more effectively like what they did in the real physical test before. Recently, this approach has been chosen to determine the eligilibilty of new employees in Unilever Corporation in Jababeka to ensure the performance capacity of workers suit on the requirements.

To conclude, selecting method by interviewing is discouraged due to its weakness to objectively prove candidates' skills. Otherwise, a direct, monitored test in solving problems relating to techinical work is the best setting to pick up eligible labourers.
ADIE08 29 / 32 1  
In order to avoid obtaining dissapointing disappointing results

work more effectively likewith what

determine the eligilibiltyeligibility of new employees
Jo1nnyJiang 3 / 10 1  
1. However, I would argue that this step that aims atthe session which aims at

2. The interviewers frequentlyusually create subjective assessments to the interviewees which this is unable showing,which are unable to show the candidates' excellent practical skills.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS 2 : opinion about an interview stage in selecting next employees