In my opinion, parents are the best teachers! personal approach

jose_sinaga 2 / 3  
Any suggestion and or correction for this writing please?

Parents are the best teachers

In my opinion, parents are the best teacher of all teachers. There's no limitation and boundaries between parents and the children in learning process in terms of time and subjects they give to their children. Without pretending to underestimate the teacher's capacities, which have been well trained and systematically set the subjects delivered, I absolutely believe that parents have more complete capacity to teach their children. There are two reasons why parents are best guru for their kids.

Firstly, parents personally know their children more than another person in the world. Since mother gave birth to the children, sprouted and grown up, they have known closely these children's behaviors, interests and needs. Through a good and close understanding about the children habits, parents could properly adjust their education method and all at once accommodate the children's wants. I can recall one of my friends when he was always sleepy in the class each morning. The teacher would be so angry and cannot tolerate such habit. But this friend of mine had really suffered an insomniac which to his parents it didn't matter and never blame him.

Another reason that cause parents are the fittest teachers is because they're teaching life values. There is no limitation when children ask everything to their parents. Children used to be reluctant to questioning something out of the school stuff for either limitation reason or feeling uncomfortable. At home, the kids could freely ask their parents many random topics they interest to. In fact, more than the academic subjects, they unexpectedly want to know about the real lives' question, which couldn't find in the classroom. For instance, kids will find a better answer when they want to know about parents' experience to struggle life. All the experiences parents have in their old days will help the children to comprehend reality in life. When father tell his experience when still a young lost his job and hardly struggle to earn money for living and encounter a bloody experience as a bread winner for the family. I have a strong believe that this kind of lesson will be hardly found when they are studying at school.

In conclude, the way parents give teaching to their children in personal approach and also in a comprehensive topics without limitation makes me believe that the fittest and best teacher for the children are their parents.
In my opinion, parents are the best teacher of all teachers.

.... This is not wrong, but I feel it is good to introduce the topic in your first two lines and then state your opinion.

There's no limitation and boundaries between parents and the children in learning process in terms of time and subjects they give to their children.

I think you can present this better :)
Overall, this is a very good essay.... excellent structure, ideas, presentation .... you surely can go for a very good score :)
Good Luck!
OP jose_sinaga 2 / 3  
dumi

hey dumi...

thank u so much for the good advice about the introduction lines.. It's useful!

Look fwd to seeing another input!
Firstly, parents personally know their children more than anotherany other person in the world.

Since mother gavegives birth to the childrenher child,sproutedand nurture her baby until the child becomes a young personand grown up , they have known closely these children'sshe best understands the behaviors, interests and needs of her child than everybody else

children habits

..children's habits

Another reason that causemakes parents areto be the fittestbest teachers is becausethat they're teaching lifegood moral values.

Another reason why I claim parents are the best teachers is that they are the best people to teach moral values to their children because they are in a better position to be involved with children's interactions with society.

Home / Writing Feedback / In my opinion, parents are the best teachers! personal approach