There are opponent statements about how to get a healthy lifestyle in this modern world.

ifraanisa05 44 / 70 6  
Some people say that in the modern world it is very difficult for people to have a healthy lifestyle. Others, however, say that it is easy for people to be healthy and fit if they want to be. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion

There are opponent statements about how to get a healthy lifestyle in this modern world. Some people say that it is very difficult, but the others say that it is easy it those people desire to live healthily. In my opinion, that is true, when people really want to get a healthy life, they will find easy ways and get used many sources to cover their desire

In the recent years, we are getting hard to choose our food consumption because there are many kinds of food that we unsure about the quality. That is the reason why healthy lifestyle become hard to get. Otherwise, people have many activities and those activities is blamed as thing that become a high wall to get through a healthy lifestyle.

On the other hand, because of food and activities, we can deny the difficulties become healthy. But, if we want to be someone who has a healthy body and mind, we can start from the little things in part of our life such as, get the routine exercises at home before work, change model of transportation to go to workplace, bring your personal mineral water and fruits to work, and get healthy food from healthy catering. Those activities can be done for people who wanted to have a healthy lifestyle but get many activities in daily life. For instance, i have an uncle who work in a big company live healthily since college. Every morning, he always push-up at leats 30 times and make his own berakfast. He make a schedule board so that his food will be controlled. He never buy strange food from outside and keep his meal time on schedule. So, he has been getting a healthy lifestyle with the routine that he maintain every day

All in all, everyone will have a healthy lifestyle if they have an encourage to provide it. The diciplinary of ourselves is the key success to become someone who has a healthy mind and body. People who think about the difficulties of healthy lifestyle should change their mind and start to live healthy with many easy ways. (353w)
SarlindaDS_27 42 / 52 5  
Hello Miss Ifra :)
Let me give you my suggestions :)

.....but the others say that it is easy itIF those people ...

... they will find easy ways and get used many sources ...

...a high wall to get through a healthy lifestyle.

Well Miss Ifra, I think your essay is good enough :) But I find your problem in sentences structure...I'm sorry because I can't write it one by one I'll let others give you other completely comments.. :)

Home / Writing Feedback / There are opponent statements about how to get a healthy lifestyle in this modern world.