Opportunities when working in a team. No need to worry about negatives.

Yamigi 2 / 1 1  
Teams have become increasingly prominent in the workplace. Some companies have small work groups or teams to manage different and several products or tasks. Work teams offer some benefits because of the collaboration of several employees, but challenges also exist.

First of all, teams may achieve better solutions than people who work individually. A job team may handle difficult situations because the skills and strengths of each member are combined to solve the problem. Besides, there are more employees to think about different alternative solutions.

Secondly, another positive aspect of working in a team is that there is better production. Being more employees, the production will be better and with a high quality. It is also important that everyone collaborate to develop the tasks because with a well-managed workplace and the cooperation among the members, they will get a good result.

On the other hand, one of the great drawbacks is the participation within the team. For example, when some members of the staff work more than others, it is an unequal participation which finally causes a conflict. Moreover, some members may have unwillingness to participate and this may have a negative effect on workplace morale.

Another mayor drawback is that some people are not team player. They do not function as well working as a member of a team because they always worked individually so it is a challenge for them. They do not know work in a group, divide the tasks or cooperate with others.

Even though, some people can choose where to work, it is difficult to decide to work individually or in a team because both of them have pros and cons. But when people have to work together, opportunities for team building are usually created. So, it is not necessary to be worry about the negative aspects because you can create a comfortable atmosphere in your team.
Anushaisawesome 1 / 4 1  
Hey Yamigi,
I feel you have good points but you should expand all of them and give some supportive examples to help prove your points better! You can also make your introduction a little more captivating! Overall, you had strong statements but you could add in a few situational examples! For example you can relate some of the pro teamwork statements to your personal life examples on how teamwork helped you achieve something or did the opposite! You can also add in some statistics to enforce your other points!

This is just my opinion so don't take anything too harshly!
Keep writing essays!
Dieu Anh 3 / 7 1  
Hi Yamigi,
I think you have good ideas about the topic, about the structure you should add up benefits into 1 paragraph and drawbacks into 1 paragraph. And If you want to start the 4th with "on the other hand", I think you should use "on the one hand" in the 2nd paragraph.

And this is my suggestion about the introduction:
Teamwork has become increasingly prominent in the workplace. Some companies have small groups to manage several products or tasks. Working in a team offers some benefits due to the collaboration among employees, but it also exist some drawbacks.

I hope it help.

Home / Writing Feedback / Opportunities when working in a team. No need to worry about negatives.