The optimal way to alleviate youth crimes is to instruct their parents with parental techniques

vgngocanh 1 / 2  

The best way to reduce youth crimes is to educate their parents with parental skills

It is believed that the optimal way to alleviate youth crimes is to instruct their parents with parental techniques. Although it is true to a certain extent, I believe there is another way which is much better to this issue.

On the one hand, guiding children's parents with parental methods could be feasible to reduce the rate of youth crimes. Because parents may have more impacts on their children than anyone else and therefore children are more likely to obey their parents' advice than others' suggestions. As a result, if parents have a skill in parenting their kids, they could enable kids to abide by them; hence, the proportion of youth crimes could decrease.

On the other hand, this is not the most effective way to deal with this problem because in reality, there are a multitude of children who are mischievous and stubborn. Therefore, they may disobey their parents although they undergo some parental skills. Another approach that is much more practical for reducing youth crimes is that parents could spend more time chatting and communicating with their kids, which might help them gain a deep understanding of their children and boost their relationship. For example, instead of surfing the Internet parents could teach children about their lessons or talk to them about the days. With people knowing each other well and kids feeling laid-back, which, in turn, will make the rate of youth crimes decline.

In conclusion, teaching parents with parental skills is not the optimal solution to curb youth crimes and there is another viable way.
To what extent is that? The word "extent" refers to a degree a certain thing is referred to. Using the term does not deliver the response strength required of the statement response. An actual measurement is required based on an emotional context. The response was rendered incorrect and incomplete without it. The thesis statement does not deliver the expected response format. To what extent is the given statement rendered true? The writer should have used the following response method:

I believe this statement is true to the extent that (reason). There is another option to consider which is...

After stating the option, the reasoning paragraphs should provide 2 reasons why the option is correct. A comparison discussion must be avoided in an extent issay since it requires evidence of support for the writer's opinion. This is not ever to be written as a double opinion essay since a singular point of view is sought in the discussion question. Only the second paragraph applies to the present discussion. The presentation is not strong enough for a passing score due to its presentation and discussion shortcomings.

Home / Writing Feedback / The optimal way to alleviate youth crimes is to instruct their parents with parental techniques