The optimum rate of elephants living in most Asian countries decreased between 1997 and 2004

nda18 46 / 81 9  
A breakdown of the information about the alterations in maximum number of Asian elephants for a seven-year period, started in 1997 measured in thousand is described in the given bar chart. Overall, it can be seen that the optimum rate of elephants living in most Asian countries decreased between 1997 and 2004. India had the highest number of Asian elephant.

To begin, the elephant population which lives in India broke the record as the highest one in both years. It was followed by Myanmar. In the former year, the elephant population living in Thailand reached around 4000 and experienced a dramatic drop in the latter year by roughly 3000. It also happened in Malaysia which witnessed a remarkable decline by approximately 2000.

Although the trends was downward in most countries, the population of elephant in Vietnam and Laos remained stable at around 1100. The only country that showed the increment for the number of elephant population was Cambodia, where it rose by roughly 100. Other proportions were only a small proportion.

mem77 62 / 98 6  
Dear Nurul, here some advice for your writing and feel free to correct me too!

... population which liveslived in India broke the record ...

....the elephant population livinglived in Thailand ...

....and experienced a dramatic dropped in the latter ...

... witnessed a remarkable declined by approximately 2000.

Regards

Home / Writing Feedback / The optimum rate of elephants living in most Asian countries decreased between 1997 and 2004