Some organisations have a standard requirement for their workers to wear formal uniforms

septiadara29 48 / 67 9  
Some organisations believe that their employees should dress smartly. Others value quality of work above appearance.

Writing Task 2, Unit 8C, page 84

Over the time, some organisations has a standard requirement for their workers to use dress formally. Others agree that their workes do not need use dress like that, but their quality of work are the most valuable thing. However, in my opinion, it all depends on the activity that they do in the workplace.

Firstly, some people have to wear formal uniform to go to work. I believe that this situation is because their job are relating directly to other people who use a particular product or service from their company. For example, the police should wear the same uniform everyday. Besides their appearance refflect their attitude, they can be distinguished by citizens for the service that they do. So, it is essential for someone who convinces other people to use their products or services by wearing a uniform.

On the other hand, some companies have no requirement for their workers to use formal dress, because how the way they look have no big effect on the result of their job. For instance, a mining engineer is able to wear casual clothes to go to the field, because it is more comfortable to use than wearing suit and tie. Although they do not wear dress formally, they can still work optimally in the workplace.

Overall, I think these views depend on what kind of job that they do in a company. If they have to offer goods or services with consumers, they should wear formal uniform. In contrast, if the company only need their contribution, they can wear infromal dress to go to the workplace. (265 words)
amrillahmk 29 / 47 6  
firstly, do not forget to include what the task is.

some organisations hashave a standard requirement for

but their qualityqualities of work are

this situation is because their jobs are relating directly (...) from their company companies

Besides their appearance refflectreflectstheir attitude...
andika08 81 / 80 16  
Hello Septia
You have a good summary
I have some corrections for you

..., some organisations hashave a standard requirement ...

... wear formal uniform to go to work as the company obligate for the employee to use it.

I believe that this situation is because their job are ...

SoThus , it is essential for someone ...

because how the way they look have no big ...
because how the appearance not determine about the result of their job .

... clothes to go to the field. because it isIt is because they feel more comfortable to ...

... dress formally, they can do the job optimally in the workplace.

... views depend on whatthe kind of job that ...

If they have to offer goods or services with consumers... -->
they would wear formal uniform for offering goods or services to consumers
mem77 62 / 98 6  
Dear Septiadara, this is some correction from me and feel free to correct me too!

... some organisations hashave a (...) for their workers to usewear dress formally, while Others agree that their workes do not (...) but their quality of work ...

However, in my opinion, (...) activity that theyemployees do in the workplace.

I believe that this situation isIt is because their (...) people who use a particular products or services from their company.

... what kind of job that theypeople do in a company.

Regards
Delvisyendra 6 / 7  
..., some organisations hashave a standard requirement for their workers to usewear dress formally.
... do not need useto wear dress like that,
Cachaaaaaaaa 28 / 38 3  
Hi Septia Dara

here some suggestions for your writing

wear is suitable for dress, so wear dress, not use dress

some organisations hashave a standard (...) to use dress formally

workes do not need usewear a particular dress like that

......work areis the most valuable thing.

it all depends on (...) do in their workplace.

Besides, their appearance reflects their attitude

because how the way they look have no does not give big effect

Best Wishes

Home / Writing Feedback / Some organisations have a standard requirement for their workers to wear formal uniforms