The outcome of observation on the relationships among employees with their manager and partnerships

ryan31 65 / 96 15  
WRITING TASK 1 : THE RESULTS OF SURVEYS ABOUT RELATIONSHIP IN WORKPLACE

The charts show the outcome of observation about the relationship of employees with their manager and partnerships 2005 and 2009 and it measured is percent. Overall, workers have very good relationship with their supervisor and a few employees do not have a manager in 2005 and 2009. While, communication between labour and their friends in workplace shows same proportion as a relation with their leader.

To begin, the highest percentage in the relationship between workers and manager at 61% in 2005. Then, 2009 experienced increased steadily to 65%. Besides, the lowest percentage at 1% of the respondent who did not have supervisor in 2005 while in 2009 the figure was rose slightly to 5%.

On the other hand, in 2005, many respondents have very good relationship with partnerships in the workplace and it increased gradually by 7% in 2009, it takes place in the first position. There are at 63% in 2005, and in 2009, it increased slightly at seven in ten. The last position is employees who have a bad relationship with co-workers at 1 % in 2005, but the percentage is escalating to 2 percent in 2009.

hirani03 36 / 50 5  
... about the relationship ofamong employees with their manager and partnerships inboth year , 2005 and 2009 and itwhich is measured isin percent.

... relationship with their supervisor,andwhile a few employees do ...
While, Communication between labour (...) shows the same proportion as ...

... relationship between workers and manager atis 61% in 2005(You may vary it by mentioning 'in the first period') . Then, 2009 experienced increased steadilya steady increase to 65%.

On the other hand, in 2005(You may vary it by mentioning 'in the initial year') , many respondents have had very good relationship (...) in 2009, it takestook place in the first position. There are were at 63% in 2005, and ...

Home / Writing Feedback / The outcome of observation on the relationships among employees with their manager and partnerships