The outcome of survey on happiness ratings (IELTS TASK 1)

nurannisaputry92 36 / 27 2  
The bar chart illustrates the outcome of survey on happiness ratings between married and unmarried people in the US, and the impact of children in the overall ratings of married partners. Overall, it can be seen that the highest percentage of happiness rates is married people. While, married partner who have children below 18 ages take significant rates of happiness.

The largest percentage of happiness ratings is observed by married people while unmarried saw the least. The age of group between 18 and 29 is a dominant in number of married society, which is 45% whilst the number of happiness rates of people who have not married and aged over 65 years is 34%. The smallest proportion of happiness rates for married people is in the 50-64 age of group at 40%, this number is twofold greater than unmarried people aged 50-60. Interestingly, there are two similar points in the 30-49 and 65 and over age of group, which is almost a half.

Turning to happiness rating of people who have children, marriage partner who have the age of children under 18 years old is the biggest proportion of happiness rates at 44%. Whereas, married partner who have above 18 years old saw the lowest proportion at two-fifths, which is only slight less than both of no children and the age of group below 18.

- of a survey on
- rates islies on the married people.
- rates of happiness.

- The age of group between
- 18 and 29 is a dominant in
- age of group at 40%,
- this number is twofoldbifold greater
- over age of group,
- which is almost a half.

- who havehas children,
- marriage partnermarried couple who
- havehas the age
- slightly less than both
- of nothose who has no children

Hi Nur, I hope my corrections above are useful in writing your revision.
For future writing reference, be careful with the usage of the linking verbs, to, of and the likes, this form of verbs are essential in completing this essay but it will definitely make a difference is you have the right one and the input placement is also well written.

Home / Writing Feedback / The outcome of survey on happiness ratings (IELTS TASK 1)