The outcome of surveys asking employees about their affiliation with their supervisors and co-worker

nurannisaputry92 36 / 27 2  
The pie charts compare the outcome of surveys asking employees about their affiliation with their supervisors and co-workers between 2005 and 2009. Overall, it can be seen that the workers had great relationship with supervisor. However, the relationship among co-worker was also excellent.

The highest percentage of brilliant relationship with supervisor was 61% in 2005 while 2009 saw a very good connection at two-thirds. The intense of bond between colleague and manager decreased by 4% in the end of period, and then there are similar point in the poor quality of relationship only 2% from 2005 to 2009. The fair relationship with boss is slight decline of 2%, this number is same as workers who keep silent whereas staff who had no relationship with superior increased by a very small number (4%) in 2009.

Turning to association for partner, the quality of relations with associate was brilliant at 63% in the beginning of period, and it rose to 70% in 2009. 2005 to 2009 witnessed a rise of 3% in proportion of good link with colleague whilst both of workers who had no social interaction with other employees and fair took a minority, which was below one in ten in the rest of period. Interestingly, the number of worker who did not have any communication is same as poor quality of relationship only 1%.
tiraatira11 21 / 9 2  
... in 2005 and 2009 which asked about the relationship of workersASSOCIATES BOND (Relationship = Bond, Workers = Associates ) to both their managers and colleagues. It is clearly seen that the relationship at the workplace become better in 2009 compared toWITHthe (article "the" + first/second/... ) (you use too many article "the" in your writing, please try to reduce it ) 4 years before even it IS just shown by a slight increase of them who answered very good as the major figure. However, employees who have no supervisors and co-workers didn'tDID NOT (It is formal writing, please write it in complete form ) give any opinion toward the survey's questioner.
yonathan66 30 / 27 5  
Hello, i have read your writing. Let me give you suggestion. Please correct me if i make mistakes. Thank you

2nd Paragraph

there arewas similar point in the poor quality ...
The fair relationship with boss iswas slight decline of 2%, this number iswas same as workers who keepkept silent whereas.....
NOTE: the chart present data in the past, so you have to use Past simple.

Let me give you alternative sentence.
Interestingly, the number of worker who did not have any communication ... => Interestingly, on the relationship with manager survey, there was nobody who did not answer the question in 2009 though in 2005, there was small number of it. In addition, people who has poor relation with colleague was disappear in 2009.

Home / Writing Feedback / The outcome of surveys asking employees about their affiliation with their supervisors and co-worker