Outers influence native culture - foreigners may face difficulties to pick local customs up.

Liliy 12 / 13 6  
Some people believe that visitors to other countries should follow local customs and behavior. Others disagree and think that the host country should welcome cultural differences.

Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

These days, learning other cultures is important for people. For this reason, a great number of people assume that people from other countries have responsible to follow local culture particularly customs and behavior when it comes to visiting other places. While other people cannot accept this statement and think that native people should appreciate with the differences, this essay will examine about the perspective.

To begin with, learning and following the differences of culture can cope misunderstanding between out-land and native people. Cultural study of Indonesian University shows that 80 % of people who master foreign culture can easily meet the demand with cultural shock from local customs and native behavior. As mastering cultures is becoming more and more important for people, they should respect to the differences of culture.

Furthermore, some customs and behavior are mirror of the societies. Result shows that almost societies in developing countries have local culture with a wide range structures each other. As visitors should know all of the culture in this country to reduce misunderstanding, local people also have considered to respect with out-land people.

On the other hand, common people should aware that we live in multiculturalism. The first, host of country cannot despite cultural differences with not welcome to visitors. Open minded as local people can educate themselves about new culture of other people. Second of all, cultural differences will make a fast assimilation. It can affect changing environment from close minded to open minded. In addition, making possibilities to increase local economy which will lead to better life.

As a final point, it seems to me that although visitors have more responsible to study other cultures on how other people's customs and behavior, native people should respect that sometimes out-land people may face difficulties to pick culture up.
IqbalThemi 44 / 46 13  
These days, learning other cultures is important for people. For this reason, a great number of people assume that people from other countries have responsible to follow local culture particularly customs and behavior when it comes to visiting other places.coming to foreign countries where they visit. While other people cannot accept this statement and think that native people should appreciate with the differences, why? (I think that it is better if you put your reason here to support your main idea of sentence) this essay will examine about the perspective.

Overall, I'm happy to read your essay.
farhan110991 11 / 17 8  
hai lily :) . your writing is good but i have some suggestion.

For this reason, a great number of people assume that people from other countries have responsibleresponsibility to follow local culture particularly customs and behavior when it comes to visitingvisit other places.

they should respect to the differences of culture.

in a point of y view, it is not related to the the question. this task want you to describe why people FOLLOW the local custom.

some customs and behavior are a mirror of the societies

Home / Writing Feedback / Outers influence native culture - foreigners may face difficulties to pick local customs up.