The outlook of internet based courses at university

amrillahmk31 15 / 17 2  
These days internet based courses have become a popular alternative to university based courses. Some students prefer this type of learning because they do not need to attend lectures. Others argue that it is important to study at university. Discuss both views and give your opinion.

At present, it is assumed that the internet become a familiar way for students to take courses. Some students say it is very useful for them because they do not need to be present at university, while others deem that study in university is more significant. Although there are some merits for studying with internet based, I strongly belive that learning at university will be more beneficial for student because they can discuss with others about subjects that they do not grasp and they can socialize to build relationship one another at the same time.

Regarding to the first idea, the internet now become major ways for students to learn at university, and at the same, it gives some benefits such as efficiency and education fund. This happens because students do not need to come to university so that the distance problem does not exist. Another advantage is the cost of education become far more cheaper due to the utilization in sophisticated technology.

However, I believe that it is far more better if children keep coming to university for studying. For instance, students who learn at university will be experiencing the atmosphere of studying itself and can socialize with other students. This is so significant because when it comes to learn in university, we are not only trying to get best score in every subject, but also to create link amongst students, which will be useful when they enter working world. Subsequently, if students do not understand about the subjects, they can directly discuss with another student and ask the lecturer as well, which will be difficult if using internet-based approach.

In conclusion, even though there are some merits with the internet based courses, but I believe studying at university will be more fruitful for students. This makes students can directly discuss and make an interaction to other students or even lecturer about the subjects which they learn.
fariz10 13 / 18 2  
Hi Miftah,
I like the way you wrote this essay and you have delivered the idea properly, even there are still some grammatical error.

In conclusion, even though there are some merits with the internet based courses, but I believe studying at university ...

In my opinion, it would be better if you just stated your opinion on your body paragraph not in conclusion. In addition, you should add one or two more sentences in conclusion. It is because a good paragraph consist of 3 or more sentences.

Home / Writing Feedback / The outlook of internet based courses at university