Overall, air enter the house from windows or doors and leaks out by the roof of the house

Faridadwi18 67 / 104 13  
IELTS Task 1 Air Leaks And Heat Loss In Houses.

The diagram illustrates how heat loss and how air leaks into and out of the house through three different levels. Overall, air enter the house from windows or doors and leaks out by the roof of the house while heat travels through the wall and finally out of the roof.

In the first floor, air get into the house from the windows in the dryer vent and from crawl space near outdoor faucet. Kitchen fan vent and window are used by air to come into kitchen area. In the living room on the second floor, door and window are used by air to enter the building. Also, air get into house by electrical outlet beside the living room.

According to the science, heat travels in three different ways by conduction, convection, and radiation. That is the reason why heat and air from the basement out from the house through attic hatch in the middle of the building and bathroom fan vent also plumbing stack event.

Fadhilahumar91 61 / 73 6  
hii

I

The diagram illustrates how heat loss ... Overall, air enter the house from ...

i think this introduction must be paraphrase again

...used by the air to come

, heat travelssirculationhasin three different ways ...

I hope it helpful

Thank you ida

Home / Writing Feedback / Overall, air enter the house from windows or doors and leaks out by the roof of the house