Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

Overall, the greatest sales of coffee were United Kingdom in 2004 and bananas in Switzerland

nida26 30 / 19 5  
The tables give information about sales of Fairtrade-labelled coffee and bananas in 1999 and 2004 in five European countries.

The tables illustrate the breakdown of the number of coffee and bananas sold and labelled with Fairtrade in five selected European countries in 1999 and 2004. Overall, the considerably greatest sales of coffee were United Kingdom in 2004. On the other hand, Switzerland became the largest country which has been selling a lot of bananas.

According to the data, United Kingdom was the biggest country succeeded to sell plenty of coffee at 20 million in 2004. This figure was remarkably higher than in 1999 at 1,5 million. Switzerland experienced only 3 million in the sales in 1999, and this number was twofold greater than in 2004. Interestingly, just under 2 million of coffee sold witnessed in Denmark, Belgium, and Sweden over 5-year period.

The greatest sales of bananas were Switzerland in 2004, and this figure was almost three times bigger than in 1999. Bananas sold in United Kingdom and Belgium saw 5,5 million and 4 million respectively in 2004. However, Sweden and Denmark experienced just under 2 million over following 5 years.

Home / Writing Feedback / Overall, the greatest sales of coffee were United Kingdom in 2004 and bananas in Switzerland