Overall, it can be seen that air leaks by dryer vent and crawl space in the basement

Wilyaftika23 46 / 37 1  
The diagram below shows how heat is lost and energy wasted in a house because of air getting into and out of the house.

The diagram gives information about the way of leaking air circulates in a house caused by changes of air inside come and outside make waste of energy due to heat loses and how houses loses heat. Overall, it can be seen that air leaks by dryer vent and crawl space in the basement and by window and main door in the first floor seems becoming the main entrance it. Besides that, some heat is transmitted through in the room houses.

First of all, dryer vent and crawl space in the basement are used by the air to get into the houses. In the first floor, air come into the houses by several spot such as window, kitchen fan vent, and main door in the middle room and come using window into the kitchen and in the bathroom air pass through by electrical outlet. As a results, houses loosing heat because the air outside comes into the houses and covers the whole basement and the first floor.

Furthermore, the gasses emitted created energy wasted from attic room to the atmosphere because the air always followed the low pressure. In the bathroom, air out of the house by bathroom fan vent, recessed lights and plumbing stack vent. Attic hatch and recessed lights are used by air go out of the house and chase in the kitchen have same function. These circumstances mean dissipate the energy since cold air absorbs the heat and carrying it to outside of the houses.

• Question
faizunaa17 49 / 91  
Well tika, i only found a little wrong in your task 2.

make waste of energy due to the heat loses ...

1) the --> already refer to the image

Home / Writing Feedback / Overall, it can be seen that air leaks by dryer vent and crawl space in the basement