Overall, it can be seen that there are two main raw materials to make fish pie. IELTS

bastian20 10 / 16 2  
A process of production fish pie generation in a food factory is revealed in the pictures. Overall, it can be seen that there are two main raw materials to make fish pie.

The first prime ingredient is potatoes. This carbohydrate diet is delivered by truck for more than one month. The earliest stage is that potatoes are cleaned to peel. After that, the litters are wasted to disposal. Then, next step is slice in order to boil them in good condition. The potatoes are added by chili to give the sense. All in all, the last process is storing.

Turning to another main raw material, it is fresh salmon delivered by truck for 12 hours or less. Different with potatoes, this step of this ingredient is added lemon juice and salt. Then, it is steamed in oven. Surprisingly, this factory still employ human to remove and skin bones and of them as an inspector. The last two steps are preparing peas and sauce. Finally, the potatoes and fresh salmon are combined and packaged to be stored in freezer and the pies are ready to be marketed.

- A process of productionproducing fish pie
- generationgenerated in a food
- materialsingredients ( materials - for things / ingredients - for food ) to make fish pie.

- by a truck for
- are wastedgoes to a wasteto disposal.
- is to slice in order tothen boil
- them in good conditionthis is not necessary at all ) .
- The potatoes are added bywith chili
- to give the sensetaste ( sense - to brain / taste - to food) .
- All in all,T he last process is storing.
- Turning to another main raw materialingredient ,
- by a truck for
- this step of this ingredient isit has to be added with lemon juice and salt.
- Then, it is steamed in an oven.
- employ humans to remove
- and skinde bonesthe fish
- and of them as anthey are being supervised by an inspector.
- stored in a freezer

Hi Sebastian, you might have noticed that I already made some corrections on your essay, I hope they are useful in your revision. What I notice are the missing linking verbs, the word choices are quiet off from the idea you are trying to express and the verbs forms needs to be observed as well.

Home / Writing Feedback / Overall, it can be seen that there are two main raw materials to make fish pie. IELTS