Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

'Overall, all three museums had an upward trend' - Museums and its attenders. IELTS task 1

Vns9x 102 / 236 16  
The line graph provides a breakdown of information in terms of thousands of numbers of visitors per month in summer 2013 who visit British museum, science museum and natural history museum, from June to September.

Overall, all three museums had an upward trend.

When it comes to Natural history museum and science museum, they both declined from June to July to 380 thousands and 350 thousands respectively. While the British museum sharply increased to roughly 700 thousands. The later period which is from July till august, the British museum and science museum share each other fates, by decreasing their thousands for more than 200 thousands and approximately 50 thousands. In Sharp contrast to this, natural history museum remained constant at roughly 380 thousands. At the end which is from august to September, all three tourist attractions rose simultaneously, as British museum increased its thousands for almost 100, in the meantime, Natural museum and science museum reached about 470 thousands relatively.

Home / Writing Feedback / 'Overall, all three museums had an upward trend' - Museums and its attenders. IELTS task 1