Overall, the most travellers come from a place which is near to the visited country.

ALMAJID14 5 / 5  
International Visitors to New Zealand, IELTS Writing Task 1

The pie chart depicts information about where people who travel to New Zealand come from.
Overall, the most visitors come from a place which is near to this country. However, there are also people who depart from extremely far, even though it is a very small percentage.

The highest percentage of New Zealand tourists is Australians with forty percent, and then followed by other groups, which there is no list of the country from. The next percentages come from British and Americans, at 12 and 9 percent in the same occasion. The Chinese, which takes 5%, appears as one of the lowest visitors. The Japanese and South Koreans are tending to be the lower visitors that go to New Zealand, with only 4% and 3%.

Furthermore, it can be seen from the chart, that the most common visitors who are interested in New Zealand is speaking English countries such as Australia, United Kingdom and United State, with total just fewer than seventy percent. The East Asian countries for China, Japan, and South Korea are smaller range visitors who travel to New Zealand, with total twelve percent only.

Hi Almajid, please find a few suggestions for your analysis.

- aboutof who where the people
- who travels to New Zealand come from.
- which is near to thisthe country.
- However, there are also people who departcome from extremely far countries though, even though it is athey are of very small percentage.

- tourists isare Australians with forty percent,
- and then followed by other groups,
- which there is no list of the country fromis not listed in the graph .
- The next percentages come from British and Americans,

- who are interested in visiting New Zealand
- with a total just
- with a total of twelve percent only .

There you have it Almajid, I hope the above remarks and suggestions are helpful to your revision.

Home / Writing Feedback / Overall, the most travellers come from a place which is near to the visited country.