How overpopulation can affect society?/ Negative effects of overpopulation

huynhquang 1 / 3  
Topic : Negative effects of overpopulation

Nowadays, there are many social issues people have to face in their life, one of them is the overpopulation which is becoming more and more popular in many countries. In general, there are three main problems when the population keep on growing including environment pollution, increase in crime rate and facilities requirement.

Firstly, the increase in the birth rate could lead to the negative influence on the enviroment when the people need more space to live in. As a result, many trees will be cut down and the land will be used for many purposes such as farming and house construction. The deforestation has a profound impact on land resource. Without trees, the land could be eroded by heavy rain and less productive. Secondly, the increase in population is the root of crime rate in many big cities. When there are many people in the same place, it is really hard for the government to ensure the people's living conditions, for example, there won't be enough foods and jobs for a large number of people, consequently, crimes like theft, robbery, pickpocket... will occur frequently. Finally, the overpopulation also push more pressure on the facility of the city. It is essential that the government build sufficient numbers of schools and medical centers, the road need to be broad enough to avoid traffic jam in the peak hours. It is vital that the government have the efficient economic policies to solve the problems relating to overpopulation.

Consequently, in the modern life, overpopulation have negative effects on many aspects of a country, this problem could block the development of a country because of serious influences on environment, economy and social order. To solve this problem, the government need to have appropriate methods and policies.
OP huynhquang 1 / 3  
kindly need some help on my essay ! many thanks
sally12390 2 / 4 2  
i enjoyed reading your essay i didnt find any spelling mistakes

....sure... sorry for being late !

Nowadays, there are many social issues people have to face in their life, one of them is the overpopulation which is becoming more and more popular in many countries.

... well... I don't think overpopulation is anyway a popular thing among people. It is something that people cannot control, but to tolerate...So, be careful with using vocabulary and if you don't use the right word in right place, it would kill your idea.

Nowadays, many countries are challenged with social issues that have been created as a result of over population.
satish2065 - / 1 1  
Now a days there are lots of problem arises in our society. One of them is overpopulation which creates lots of affect in society like increase criminal activities, environmental pollution and facilities will decline.

Firstly, People need more space to live a life if there is increase in birth rate. Increase in population makes deforestration and land which is used for cultivation will be used for building houses. The land will gives less productivity and rain declines without trees. There will be less employment oppurtunities. There will be pollution in environment due to living large number of people in community.There will be lack of facilities like health, education sector will be affected.

In conclusion, Overpopulation have many negative effects on various fields of a country which may block the development of a country. The government need to have some policies to solve the problem.
OP huynhquang 1 / 3  
thanks for your help in my essay
minhdang 2 / 2  
Your essay is pretty good. I like it.

Home / Writing Feedback / How overpopulation can affect society?/ Negative effects of overpopulation