Owner of Gudeg Yu Djum passes away

mem77 62 / 98 6  
The owner of a legendary gudeg (one of traditional food from Yogyakarta which contains with palm sugar and coconut milk) store in Yogyakarta, Djuhariah "Yu Djum", passed away on Monday, November 14, 2016. She was undergo for three days before passing away at Bethesda hospital in Yogyakarta. Yu Djum's boday was taken to her house and she will be buried on Tuesday, November 15, 2016. Yu Djum's gudeg is famous for its fans since the taste is delicious and the traditional cooking basis. Many citizens have sent their sympathy regarding Yu Djum's passing, including Indonesian culinary masters.

thejakartapost
Mohamed, let's get some of your error information clarified here. For starters, the body of Yu Djum was not taken home. According to the report that was in the newspaper, her body was taken to a funeral home. That is a place where dead bodies are prepared for interment. It is not to be confused with the home of the deceased. I am guessing that the word HOME in the report is that made you think that she was brought to the place where she lived instead of the place where she was to be brought in preparation for burial. Next. The term is BODY and not BODAY. I think your fingers typed faster than your brain could spell in this instance. That normally happens when one is typing in a rush. Remember to double check your spelling before you submit your essay. These simple mistakes could spell the difference between passing and failing this section of the test. The rest of the essay adheres and properly represents the remaining important information in the essay though. So you did not do too bad in developing the summary essay.

Home / Writing Feedback / Owner of Gudeg Yu Djum passes away