An essay about Pancreatic cancer

don omar 1 / -  
Did you know what that pancreatic cancer is one of the dangerous and deadliest cancers in the world? This report will talk about pancreatic cancers, the number of this cancer day by day is increasing and the doctors are trying to find the cure of it.

There are many reasons why people get pancreatic cancer. And first reason is when people are getting older and their risk of pancreatic cancer increase. Another reason is due to smoking, because a cigarette contains nicotine which contains a deadly substance which is carcinogens. Drinking alcohol also causes pancreatic cancer but in model science has found that drinking alcohol doesn't cause pancreatic cancer but drinking alcohol too much causes pancreatic cancer especially in those people who smoke and alcohol is a major of chronic pancreatitis which is an inflammation of pancreas that does not heal or improve. Another cause is family history, most pancreatic cancer is not caused by cells who are affected with pancreatic cancer, but these people have pancreatic cancer since they were born and its because of that there family has history with this cancer, and it changes from one to one maybe someone in the family his pancreatic cancer is more dangerous than another member ship in the family. And last cause is unintended loss weight, and this is because that they are inactive and being inactive may increase the risk of pancreatic cancer.

There are a lot of symptoms on people that we know they have pancreatic cancer. Firstly abdominal pain is one of the symptoms of pancreatic cancer, abdominal pan is a well known symptom it usually occurs on the upper part of abdomen and sometimes may transfers to back; abdominal pain may be worsening when lying down. Another symptom is unintended loose weight , losing weight occurs in many people without trying to loss weight it's a first symptom along with abdominal pain a person will notices quickly. Another symptom is changes in urine and stools, urine maybe becomes much darker while stools loss their brown color becoming a lighter color. This is because to the bile duct has being blocked and stools can also have a strange nasty smell. Another symptom is yellowing of the skin and eyes. It usually occurs in these people that has a high level of bilirubin in there blood.

Pancreatic cancer also has treatment options. One of them is radiation therapy, radiation therapy is a cancer treatment that uses high energy x ray and other kinds of radiation therapy is to kill cancers or to stop them from growing up there are two types of radiation therapy which are external and internal therapy, external uses machines outside body but internal uses radioactive materials inside the body or near to the cancer cells. Another treatment is chemo therapy; chemo therapy is also a cancer treatment that uses drugs to stop the growth of cancer cells or either by killing the cells or by stopping them from splitting. When chemo therapy is taken buy mouth or penetrated into vein or muscle the chemo therapy is placed directly into cerebrospinal fluid or organ or a body. Cavities such as the abdomen, the drug hardly affects these cancer cells in those areas. Another treatment is biologic therapy, biologic therapy uses patient's immune system to fight cancer, and these materials are made in the laboratory that are used to build a natural defense against cancer.

This report talked about pancreatic cancer how do people get it and what are the causes of it and what are the symptoms of pancreatic cancer how people know they got pancreatic cancer and what are the treatment and how to make the process of pancreatic cancer to slow down.
soroushx2x 2 / 5  
its a hard subject to write an essay in my opinion.
is it for TOFEL or IELTS?

Home / Writing Feedback / An essay about Pancreatic cancer