toefl writing paper ---why people attend college

cietzsche 1 / -  
Life is full of options and choices. The choices we make shape our future. As young people stand at the cross roads after high school they must have the right vision to make the decision to go to college. I believe that students who choose to study in college to make higher salaries, to specialize a specific subject which they are interested in, or to makes them a rounded person that make them methodical and organized.

If you have a college education you will make more money which in turn will enable you to have a better lifestyle.For instance, many companies are willing to place a higher emolument on an applicant with a college diploma rather than an applicant with a Senior Certificate. According to a statistical data, If a high school graduate earns US$ 34,303 annually, a college graduate will earn US$ 56,334, and a person with a professional qualification will net at least US$ 99,411. For since, it is a cogent proof of competence in a given field that a college degree is accepted by employer.

As the saying goes , "A bird in the hand is worth than two in the bush". Before entering a college, students study so many variety courses that have a finite opportunity to specialize.College can help you qualify in fields you are interested in. For example, if you want to be a artist, you can train in the artist field and qualify. To specialize a specific subject is not only more chance to train but also make college graduates are more self confident. Because they will be well prepared for any problems with the given skills as a prerequisite.

It is not just earnings and specialism. A college education makes you a rounded person. It shapes your communication skills, expands your knowledge base, makes you methodical and organized. For example, college will prove a heap of speeches, panelists and lectures which give students a chance to debate with lecturers. However, those opportunities are rarely take place in high school. From the foregoing, I glory in making the decision to go to college.
If you have a college education you will make more money, which in turn will enable you to have a better lifestyle.

For since, it is a cogent proof of competence in a given field that a college degree is accepted by employer.

As the saying goes , "A bird in the hand is worth than two in the bush." ---- better to leave them in the bush :-)

The importance of college is not just about earnings and specialization . A college education makes you a well -rounded person.

Nice ending!!! You have almost no errors at all.

Home / Writing Feedback / toefl writing paper ---why people attend college