(Paragraph contrasting food) Homemade Salsa vs. Restaurant Salsa

bandgeek98 1 / -  

different flavors of salsa

Salsa is a famous and expected side dish at Mexican restaurants or parties, but are homemade and restaurant salsa different? When a consumer thinks of salsa, at a restaurant, one might imagine a paste like dip. Meanwhile, at the Castillo household, salsa is made to be chunky, and not paste like. Restaurant salsa, depending where a consumer visits, might not have much flavor, part of that may be due to the paste like appearance. Homemade salsa is still chunky, so one may taste the flavor of the onions, peppers, and other ingredients. The difference is the restaurant salsa is ground up together, so all the flavors make one runny like salsa; while homemade salsa keeps all the ingredients chunky to still keep all the flavor of every ingredient. Another difference for the salsas are the ingredients, with some restaurant salsas not having any peppers; for the Castillo salsa includes habanero pepper and jalapeƱo pepper. While both are delicious, and have some of the same ingredients, these salsas have vast differences.
Kaycee, make it clear that you are going to be comparing generic restaurant salsa with your family recipe for salsa. Then divide the presentation into 3 short paragraphs. The first, introduces the the two types of salsa and the question "what makes each different?" End that introduction with the sentence, "The only way to figure out the difference is to compare the restaurant salsa with my own Casillio family recipe." Then go to the second paragraph and explain what goes into the restaurant salsa that makes it different. The third paragraph, contains your family recipe and what makes it different. The fourth paragraph, should close the comparison by saying at the end, "That's what makes each salsa style different." I know you have a character or word maximum in the presentation so you will have to figure out how to make the changes to the presentation without using paragraphs. Basically, I just gave you ideas as to how to improve the statement. How you get it done, is something only you can imagine because you know the limitations of the statement response.

Home / Writing Feedback / (Paragraph contrasting food) Homemade Salsa vs. Restaurant Salsa