The paragraph in response to the topic: the disadvantages of being left-handed.

Tung 1 / 1 1  

the downsizes of being left-handed

There are at least three downsizes of being left-handed which can be perceived. First of all, lefties face difficulties in routine. This is understandable because items or instruments are designed for being right-handed without a special order. For example, the structure of scissors with to distinct blades, in which one is designed for a thumb, is easy to become an exercise of frustration to left-handers because they are holding it upside down. For left-handed people, writing with a pen is a challenge because their hand runs through everything written. As a result, their notes are easy to look like a mess. In addition, there are limitations for lefties to shake hands. They naturally favour their dominant left hand to shake hands, and this is regarded as lack of social skills. For instance, the American culture considers it rude to shake hands with left hand and in some parts of Asia, shaking hands with left hand can be considered to be unpleasant.
Chrissanth_12 2 / 3  
This That is understandable ...

... of scissors with to two distinct blades, in which one is designed for a thumb, (is easy to become an exercise of frustration to left-handers ...) #it_isn't_clear_enough_&_i_can't_understand_what_u_are_wanting_to_write

... their hands runs through

You dont have conclusion?
Tung, the disadvantages of being left handed is not referred as "downsized" but rather "down sides". There are two sides to every discussion, the up-side and the down-side. You are talking about the down-side in this paragraph. is this supposed to be a one paragraph essay only? It somehow feels like it should not have ended where it should. You need to develop a closing sentence for it so that it is not presented as an open ended paragraph. Your last sentence about handshakes should reflect how the other cultures view left handed handshakes in order to create a better description of the culture or tradition you are discussing. Remember, you need to develop a closing sentence to wrap up the paragraph. This is not a closed paragraph. A closing sentence for this essay would be as follows:

Having presented these reasons, it is clear to see why there are definite disadvantages to being a left handed person in a right handed world.

Home / Writing Feedback / The paragraph in response to the topic: the disadvantages of being left-handed.