Parenting training led parents to be a good parent for their child

agus_mono 13 / 23 2  
It is necessary for parents to attend parenting training course to bring their children up. Do you agree?

improving parenting skills for your baby

Parents are the first teacher for their children so they have important role in raising their children up. However, it is undoubtedly difficult for most parents especially for those new. In this modern era, taking course for parenting training becomes new trend and I strongly believe that this is crucial for all parents to do so although they can learn by themselves by reading the article.

First of all, some parents argue that it is not necessity joining the parenting class. The reason why they say so is to use the internet as media to learn more about parenting is useful and economical. They read several articles or watch the video from the internet how to cure their daughter and son. Furthermore, there are several online forum that parents can join freely without any cost and get much more information about parenting. For example in Japan, there are several websites which allow people can make parenting forum and small discussion about. But sometimes the virtual media makes them lack of understanding. Most of them just tell about their experience in raising their children up. This situation may allow parents mall treatment for their child so that the harmful effect is inevitable for their children.

On the other hand, attending the real parenting training class is needed by all mothers or fathers. The attendance in the class gives effective training in growing the children up. Many skills and tasks are directly trained by the expert. Therefore the course provides beneficial original information especially for young couples. Soppeng, one of a small cities of Indonesia, where all young couples have to attend the parenting class becomes a requirement before they married. Since the policy was applied in the last ten years, there has been a positive improvement showed by parents. As a result, the child abuse rate have declined during the period. It is clear the parent need parenting class.

To conclude, I believe that parenting training led parents to be a good parent for their child. Although the internet media provide information about parenting, attending the parenting class still has more benefits.
Ahmadham 4 / 11 7  
Mono, although your are successful to clearly state your position along with its description in body paragraph, you still have a problem with grammatical error. Some sentences you made produce confusing MEANING. Take this sentence (Soppeng, one of a small cities of Indonesia, where all young couples have to attend the parenting class becomes a requirement before they married). as an example, DO YOU MEAN SOPPENG IS ONE OF REQUIREMENTS TO MEET BEFORE GETTING MARRIED OR IS THIS A NAME OF CITY ???
adambacon813 6 / 12 1  
The reason why they say so is to use (...) about parenting is useful and economical.

I think the grammar of the sentence is not right. Two be verbs.

... several onlineforum

I think it should be forums

... which allow people canmake parenting ...

It would be better to use to be able to instead of can

Many skills and tasksare directly trained by the expert.

I don't think it is the perfect way to express your opinion, even though i understand your meaning.

Home / Writing Feedback / Parenting training led parents to be a good parent for their child