Parents and adults should have a say in important decisions of teenage children

guisela 1 / -  
Many people have debating whether or not parents or adult relatives should make important decisions for their older teenager children. Some people disagree because they say that teenagers have to be independent. However, many people think that parents have the obligation and authority to make decisions for their old teenager children. In my opinion, parents have to make important decisions for their old teenager children.

First of all, parents know their teenager children, so they know which things are good or bad for them. One reason for this is they have a lot of experience in life and try that their children do not make their mistakes. For instance, my mother helped me to decide if it was the correct moment to have a boyfriend when I was fourteen years old. In conclusion my mother decided for me and I was very happy for that.

Second, parents have the obligation to help their children because it is their purpose in life. For example, teenagers don not have their goals clear because they are passing in a difficult time to understand which decision is the best for them. That is the moment for parents to help him because it is the future of their children. In conclusion, parents are the correct people to make decisions for us.

The most important point, parents always want the best for their teenager children and never make anything that would cause pain to their children. For instance, the mother of my friend decided which career she should study and where she should go to study. Her mother did it because she wanted the best future for her. In conclusion, we have to be obedient children because we have only a mother and a father.

In conclusion, parents have to make significance decisions for their older teenager children. Parents recognize favorable decisions for their children and have the duty to support their children. Besides, parents want that their children will be better than themselves.
Many people have debating whether or not parents or adult relatives should make important decisions for their older teenager children. Some people disagree because they say that teenagers have to be independent.

.... you start your introduction with the background of your essay topic. It's better if you start with a hook that grabs the readers attention to your writing. The hook should be something very relevant to the topic and also catchy.
First of all, parents know their teenager children, so they know which things are good or bad for them. One reason for this is they have a lot of experience in life and try that their children do not make their mistakes.

Well... you need to give prominence to the reasons you use to back your position in the argument. Here, the reasons are that parents are more matured and also understand their children better. So, let's put it this way;

First of all, parents are more experienced than their teenage children and also they understand the strengths and weaknesses of their children very well. Therefore, their decisions are not based on assumptions, but on practical experiences.

Home / Writing Feedback / Parents and adults should have a say in important decisions of teenage children