Parents have best recognition about their children, they teach without connivance the basic things

Gunner13 1 / -  
No one can deny that parents are the best and the first teacher for their children. During the childhood, they have a vast variety of teacher with different knowledge, opinions, and behaviors .Parents are called best teacher for some strong and logical reasons. The first reason, is parents know their children better than anyone. Second, is parents teach children without any connivance and the last one is parents teach children the first basic and necessary things .

The first reason that we decide to choose parents as the best teacher is their recognition about their children. Surely, parents know their children better than anyone. They are closest persons to children and aware of children's talents, interests, and capacity. This knowledge is a great advantage for teacher and makes parents the best teacher. Sometime teachers in the school waste their time for finding children's talent, but parents know that easily.

Parents teach their children without any connivance .Anyone knows that parents are the best supporter of their children. They do anything that is need for children. Parents are always patient and stable to children's improvement. Parents in comparison with other teachers show more devotion. They spend everything they have such as their life time and money, only for one purpose and that is children's success.

Parents teach the children the first, basic, and necessary thing. This is the third and the most important reason that why we called parents the best teacher .For example anyone learned walking for the first time by parents or parents teach the children how to speak correctly. Parents always warn children from dangerous works and situation.

In conclusion, during our life we are similar to some different people and teachers, but we call parents the best teacher for three important reasons that I mentioned above.
thutyedaniel 32 / 38 17  
Hi, @gunner13

The first reason, isFirst, parents know their children better than anyone (better you explain "what the reason" . Second, is parents teach children without any connivance and the last one is parents teach children the first basic and necessary things (what things ?) .

note : put space in your writing
Windachan 13 / 18 5  
Parents teach their children without any connivance .Anyone knows that parents are the best supporter of their children. They do anything that is need for children. Parents are always be patient and stable to children's improvement. Parents in comparison with other teachers show more devotion. They will spend everything what they have such as their life time and money, only for onethe purpose and that isof children's successachievement .

You need other vocabularies to improve your writing. Overall, it is good. Keep study

Home / Writing Feedback / Parents have best recognition about their children, they teach without connivance the basic things